The role of an office manager is one of the most crucial in any organization. Being responsible for the proper coordination and alignment of internal operations, office manager faces numerous challenges, which are sometimes quite difficult to overcome. Professional administrator duties and responsibilities require advanced interpersonal communication, organizational and other office manager skills. This office management training course helps you to deal with any potential problem you may have in this position.
This Certified Administration and Office Management course will provide you with all the necessary skills required for a modern specialist, and you will get an accredited certification upon completion, which will help you with further professional development. Throughout the course, you will cover the most pressing topics you need to master, such as how to set up well-coordinated internal operations, improve your communication and organizational skills, level up your time and stress control, and deal with internal and external customers. The course in office management and administration is highly practice-oriented, and participants will spend the majority of the training sessions in practicing exercises and techniques, role-playing, and engaging in active discussions.
There is a myriad of objectives for this office management certificate, but the most important of them are as follows:
- Rethink your professional role as an office manager/administrator and realize your importance
- Improve your communication skills to better your relationships
- Master your handling of both internal and external customers
- Boost your productivity and apply the best time management techniques to your daily life
- Become a master of meeting planning and meeting etiquette
- Learn how to deal with stress no matter how intense a situation is