Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 51 years of experience in the fields of management and human resources. Since 1958, we have been successfully providing our clients with business and professional solutions, as well as expertise in the organization, management and development of human resources.
Meirc offers an impressive range of training, consulting and research services. Our experienced multilingual consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. We pride ourselves on our track record and long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our training programs have attracted more than 105,000 participants from around 1,100 organizations, and our client base is steadily growing. Meirc has established itself as a leader in the field of organization and human resources consulting. Our experienced professionals have successfully completed consulting assignments and research studies in these fields for most of the major organizations in the Gulf area.
- Human Resource Management (ivythesis.typepad.com)
- TribeHR Strives to Make Human Resources Human Again (grasshopper.com)
- Indian River schools fires human resources project consultant after 4 days on job (tcpalm.com)
- To Be, Or Not To Be: An Independent Consultant (jhcruzr.wordpress.com)
- Consultant – A defenition, and a bit more (jhcruzr.wordpress.com)
- Identifying total rewards systems and organizational culture type using the competing values framework (udini.proquest.com)
- Using R in the Human Resources department (revolutionanalytics.com)
- Using R in the Human Resources department (r-bloggers.com)
- Workstation: More Companies Are Outsourcing Their Human-Resources Work (nytimes.com)
- The impact of leadership on employee retention (udini.proquest.com)