Successful leading and managing requires much more than simply a high IQ. Managers need to understand how their own emotions impact their performance as well as how understanding and properly handling the emotions of others can maximize individual and team performance. As the pace of the world increases and our environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources, Emotional Intelligence is an increasingly critical skill set for a true Leader.
The Emotional Intelligence course from Atton Institute provides participants with the competencies required to improve their Emotional Intelligence (EI) on their way to becoming unexcelled Leaders. Participants explore the importance of EI at both professional and social levels and how to increase the effectiveness of their relationships at work and in life. You’ll study how to maintain positive collaborative relationships and overcome resistance and negativity. The course also covers various tools and techniques to help you perform your role as a Leader and manage emotions with confidence.
Understanding and raising your Emotional Intelligence is essential to your success in the realm of leadership, and this course teaches you how to do so, including:
- Understand emotions and effectively apply this knowledge to strengthen leadership
- Realise your potential as a leader via effective use of EQ techniques and tactics
- Develop and master the outstanding emotional skills required to be a leader
- Grasp and utilise the psychological aspects of EI to become an indisputable leader
- Discover how to apply EQ to build teamwork and accountable leadership
- Emotional Intelligence Training Course Certification Dubai