Social Media Marketing and Networking
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Effectively employ social media to develop leads to help them increase sales volume.
- Publish content people want to read and search engines reward with high rankings.
- Migrate from individual marketing activities to online marketing.
- Monitor the web for buzz and communication affecting their brand.
- Use tools like blogs, and social networking to enhance their online presence.
- Recognize how to gain followers on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and instantly communicate with current and potential customers Listen to customers using social media channels while saving time on emails and phone calls to reach more people via social networking.
- Do a step-by-step approach for building an online marketing strategy and an action plan to create online leadership for their organization.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
This program is designed for:
Marketing professionals at a beginner or intermediate level, account representatives, associates, territory managers, business owners, strategists, sales managers, business development professionals, sales executives and marketers who are involved in interactive marketing strategies and would like to gain a practical understanding of the latest techniques and tools available in web marketing and social media to gain leads and increase sales.