Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Articulate why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
- Appreciate different approaches to CRM that are best suited to their organizations’ culture.
This program is designed for:
Relationship managers, marketing managers, sales and customer
care managers and supervisors, and senior sales and customer service
Definitions of CRM
- Defining CRM and its Importance to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- The Life Time Value of a Customer
- CRM Mistakes and Blind Spots
- The Difficulties of CRM
CRM in Marketing
- Relationship and One-to-One Marketing
- Cross Selling and Up-Selling
- Customer Retention and Profitability
- Customer and Business Value
- Customer Relationship Management Training for Marketers
- Sample of Software Applications in the Market
CRM and Customer Service
- Call Center and Customer Care
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Customer Service Checklist for Success
- Customer Service Training
- Tools and Applications for Customer Service
- Activity, Contact and Lead Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Training for Sales Force
- Exposure to Applications for Sales Force Automation
Planning CRM Programs
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- CRM Business Plan
- Cost Justifying CRM
- Choosing CRM Tools and Suppliers
- Customer Relationship Management Software
Managing a CRM Project
- Implementation Checklist
- CRM Roadblocks and Saboteurs
- Looking toward the Future
- CRM Training Program and Customer Loyalty
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- From Social Media to Social CRM