By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the different sources of conflict.
- Resolve conflicts using different strategies.
- Identify their own personal conflict resolution style.
- Use the different bases of power and change them according to the situation.
- Apply influence skills and explore their relationships with others.
- Practice effective methods of intervention and conflict management.
- Turn arguments into discussions and create win- win solutions.
Business professionals who want to expand their conflict resolution skills, understand their own emotions and behaviors and find productive ways to manage conflict with influence even when authority is lacking.
Definitions of Conflict
- Misconceptions about Conflict
- Sources of Conflict
- Positive and Negative Factors of Conflict
- Business Management and Conflict Resolution
Thomas–Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Scoring and Interpretations
- Ways of Coping with Conflict
- Assumptions and Outcome of Conflict
- Managing Conflicts and Using Appropriate Style For More Effective Outcomes
Influencing Others in a Problem-Solving Context
- Working Effectively with Team Members
- Managing your Emotions, Information and Problems
- Tips for Effective Day to Day Conflicts
- Resolving Conflict before it Gets Out of Hand
- Managing Conflicts with Superiors and Subordinates
Importance of Teamwork
- Managing Conflict in Teams
- Dealing with Dysfunctional Team Roles
- Enhancing Communication in a Team
- Effective Team Problem Solving
Influence Inventory (Power Bases)
- Definitions of Influence and the Bases of Power
- Changing the Bases of Power
- Leadership Training for Influence and Power
- Training and Development for Influence
The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Action
- Influence and the Psychology of Persuasion
- The Power to Change Anything
- Developing your Influence from Anywhere in the Organization
- Managing Conflict: Power through Influence (executivetrainingdubai.wordpress.com)
- Day Three – Conflict Management (laf.ee)
- Managing Conflict: Power through Influence (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Managing Conflict (everydayhealth.com)
- Kilmann Diagnostics Announces the January 2013 Release of Its New Online Course: Group Training in Conflict Management (virtual-strategy.com)
- Kilmann Diagnostics Announces the January 2013 Release of Its New… (prweb.com)
- Engaging in Conflict with Upper Management (part 1 of 4) (christopherscottblog.typepad.com)
- Insight in One Hour, Enlightenment in One Day, Wisdom in One Week: The Three Workshops of Creativity and Power Management, a Concise Program of Emotional Education (prweb.com)
- Kilmann Diagnostics Expands the Complete Program of its Online Courses… (prweb.com)
- Downsized Lives? (laf.ee)