By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional.
- Describe different types of selling models.
- Prospect and conduct a powerful sales call.
- Use a customer centered selling approach to provide value.
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Develop an action plan to apply new skills.
Sales professionals with a minimum of one year of sales experience who want to refresh their skills and for managers who want to learn professional sales training techniques to train sales people.
Selling Skills Assessment
- Sales Competency Model
- Behaviors, Characteristics and Skills of a Successful Salesperson
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses in Selling
Types of Selling
- Strategic Selling and Buyers Influence
- Planning your Calendar to Achieve Sales Goals and Build a Sales Pipeline
- Retail (Face-to-Face) Selling
- Relationship (Consultative) Selling
- Hypnotic Selling and Hypnotic Sales Models
- Characteristics of Different Selling Models, Types and Structures
Relationship Management (Partnering with Customers)
- Technologies or Methods for Maintaining Customer Information
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategies to Maintain Communication with a Customer
- Customer Marketing Pyramid
- Relationship Marketing Management
- Consultative Selling and Engaging the Customer in Dialogue
- Life Time Value of a Customer (LTV)
- Conflict Handling Techniques
- Continuing the Dialogue with Customers on the Web via Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
Sales Closing Techniques
- Attitude of the Sales Professional
- Dealing with Customer Objections
- Various Closing Techniques
- The “Feel Felt Found” Approach
- Strategies to Respond to Common New Business Objections
Sales Win-Win Negotiations
- The Phases of Sales Negotiations
- The Harvard Model Applied to Sales Negotiation
- The Art of Bargaining and Concessions Handling
- Defining NLP
- Implications for Marketers, Sales and Advertising People
- Hypnotic Marketing and Hypnotic State Inducing Vocabulary
- Mind Reading Techniques
- Selling Power Magazine names PJF SALES TRAINING, INC. as one of America’s Top 10 Sales Training Companies in 2012 (prweb.com)
- Sales Training Specialists Pareto Law Celebrate Success of Partnership with SSC Laser (prweb.com)
- Why Salesmen Need No Sales Training (leadsexplorer.com)
- The Brooks Group Chosen for Selling Power’s Prestigious List of Top 10 Sales Training Companies (prweb.com)
- Sales training stickiness – doubling back (customerthink.com)
- The New Hire – How to set up Sales Training (salesforcetraining.com)
- Sales Training and Your Success (famousbloggers.net)
- Easiest way to sell more is to focus on existing customers (customerthink.com)
- Who Made Our 2012 Top 10 Sales Training Companies List? (sellingpower.com)
- 5 Factors that Affect ROI on Sales Training (salesjournal.com)